Re: [Lsr] New Version Notificationfordraft-cheng-ospf-adjacency-suppress-00.txt

Acee Lindem <acee.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 07 March 2023 18:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; t=1678214069; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=Pv60xK3tH7nkSVoi5LjimB4UHZ+L313QWQAnuYEk30U=; b=O2vcBAf15Z2uCk1tpwSTaw3745kOSzEZx1/B6ov+fVP4G9i/Otf0hri3E+uDNIC6u8 WVdukLIOiftKljlfJRj0SM1QMeoyJ/8xsjOeGEt7M/ABi4LsfHom2CpqsQ2c8cogkSnl Wq/hs8AvtGxhfG1510jTxTwIusXcrnzH3xkIcc3ibWpWbcE/ay4KooWOjpp0XJjFifry fCJOD3SVzZnapXRNlicHOpcpLpAV7VEDjtWwxtFJFN6bOA1QImCWI0a+x9kluxqMYxx5 tt9omccWCXhS8ZA4eaBgBPON744q8bhKstwseFj3fQ0J0GKirAR5jNlDWPxcH+IfIoGc Lnpw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1678214069; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Pv60xK3tH7nkSVoi5LjimB4UHZ+L313QWQAnuYEk30U=; b=28E6DKEma161sacfG5zNF7MDF8YO7RZlLSu/mfao/wZmKzChVtJPeDurBHLHurXLGP iSGSASb3hM4aSx4a6oT3AR3FZawkSMrGQFEcfq/JGj1YM/1OnBE4wLo/9Owm7ZMTxxwo 46ql8icp9psaDbsKPrqyYfI2fUwZfvbeDbrtBbcpkOMEHHTb3Wih9vUr6/UYMnto/W13 sV82pm62a+YD/QXhEfuRRcHp5cge3bV6A4XuY4gSNHxk7Agw1gMuOMhGSX7ri2LwTK4U lzhjyrH5SMReDjiVHXhFJHHcCb/dAww76Ns/VWdEwYeAY62xX0JC9gMhmGiPyuMPqhOT AeTg==