Re: [Lsr] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lsr-isis-area-proxy-03.txt

bruno.decraene@orange.com Fri, 04 September 2020 14:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1599228768; bh=SYRq9QE/hRaonh7wUW28dmKuCQ2y/V0Fqcj6KFEFKN4=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; b=HbLPQ9Ydsp0ooTGxj04zaS9ompJyqhe0MJ1ry/lA2ZZRTDam+hQ70XJTaP7BeXKsA 653dg7T8h9PXHeKXiwoW003tnGiu2MaY3qgy7qCdOgefx4c1c1gzaGhgy8KXNe/ZEk OchNWCF8fsJ2HOah+qrPXz1qVGIv3Hzg3v0m312sWo7PfMbkE2clAznUoGhOPPEOx1 cOVffipn+KriakV7AUXbP7fbZe4IyU0bybRegAJk006z6+RhBZOGeVRfTGjI4WdrcZ dk/SOcIvFXZwI+2dvJHTJX0K37o4qdzXR4D4B1lkb2ePvp1g/F/xw5ep0vQetOrabO TJRkmBId3VTdQ==