Re: [Lsr] New Version Notification for draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-03.txt

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Fri, 04 September 2020 18:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ctQAoKCxd+odtJbDRJ04w1YjkdtuBn2yE+aWuoM9Od8=; b=mj2TpePUDwsc+hxnmB0IXFKxeuBR9OmGQjQlo8k+45J1jGLlMpjKJb6XJJgz61xEcT jKmnwJA83UqQ8fYRfsmAKRYNHV/IqRZty7zXXHwJvP+Ct7MV43z2GYbHT/4AwYuIj1Hs /wU7FSBp51gnR3CtARO/dNh57XPFj6YjfDKmMNZFpxRlO1feN1KbcZF/JOq7FAJixnoh 94uUucNxXHwJL9nw8blZH5hl4K1VtB0hwpgqKtYTQxJAP4a1OGbA8TfkGbsZbzVJ94TC j3NV2IZrfdV7WJIxz9XNAuzL+m3/5g1MTgJx5Ybk7BNTz1Q/HnxoBXWZUUIGoO24IZ0W 5Qpw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ctQAoKCxd+odtJbDRJ04w1YjkdtuBn2yE+aWuoM9Od8=; b=p4b/WEHX6jlueVH36SSZiHpNwuSJuFYT76kcFILYYy2K1VrI4Sik8C30BqeTfby9sI 8PmThVreYjxrF1lpx8Y1dRVQIzx83MylAVDcLOs9RPCi+xmv7ZqK/K8q4sWz2T/l3UJR C9WoFWx76o9MfLac0erG1fz2EQkwQjew5C+G0ox5Hsena1pc2fRfJu0ZsdRilECXpchQ LLaneka5ThQRJFJlaaGr3mkAnvyJetT7QtYynqZJQ9vRgDNGjbfrp9XpASCyDweIzvv2 RYFsZeXzAD0i/pws6gGWYFMK1tNGnR2IJT7wI/jhKKV2aQNQyLLMHwVsgMNRYySfEzir u+5A==