Re: [Lsr] [Last-Call] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-14

"Scott O. Bradner" <sob@sobco.com> Wed, 17 June 2020 17:10 UTC

From: "Scott O. Bradner" <sob@sobco.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 13:10:08 -0400
Cc: "last-call@ietf.org" <last-call@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse.all@ietf.org>, "lsr@ietf.org" <lsr@ietf.org>
To: ops-dir@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Lsr] [Last-Call] Opsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-14

just to be clear - the test I mean is

"On top of advertising the link attributes for standardized
 applications, link attributes can be advertised for the purpose of
 applications that are not standardized.  We call such an
 application a "User Defined Application" or "UDA".  These
 applications are not subject to standardization and are outside of
 the scope of this specification."

Scott