Re: [Lsr] Why not leverage Network conditions to optimize balancing among multiple App Layer Load Balancers? as proposed by draft-dunbar-lsr-5g-edge-compute-ospf-ext

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 12 March 2021 21:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=sjtYx0tU0oZWxXsmerqsGd88jA22ZA9tu4yd9J3VS+Y=; b=oZVpfcK16qqusoRA+OKyA9By9QU4iLQPFf8+6tkO0k2QrXMJdoRGF/g5ZsIafYgG1i w+6iaSv1XIEYLntUEzwi0oJCO/zjhNxk72qGZTo/rsN/dzEWIA6SpDJ8LYHmTMJh4gue vK82OitzZ6KmYhr7KMrbedpivdtfxeg7xuPw7Mmlo2p71BrvxMEpRSjRAWAaJSgLS+1Q /H/WYKinNonespP7JXzU7Y6BHoihLEXkwHer71UNrG5R0ZkgpJuaRPwQfG9bk6D+fUHH GuYSGlLqRwf5yRtm6Qbrc0ruYNGIs0I+55rg6V1P/syJoKpII1umNYIs6xOyw8BERYF6 /yOg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=sjtYx0tU0oZWxXsmerqsGd88jA22ZA9tu4yd9J3VS+Y=; b=gRflcJs+rJA1oSD33Hay9LHVvDojovMvvglksLL9qUF3hOZDtJMaMfRIiGhufRZouz bdNYbzBDDNDRc4I9c6Nr4necUMe6ec954QweTm3pPOgTkLB/dTOHTshUmi3FcRkxu3v2 yQRufjYkSTM37Un8sgsr8wFXvujNEdICffgMn0mHZ1aGudOj5JV/5FnzukOM1YKSRL/v whJ3w2+7tLkSt4ShiwZuOq6nwNs3s1XtLMoNFJR7aRJVpAIvFN1VyRMAWWom3fhu0iGU 8IaCQXVqYLp2VJyvF3LKvfrdMUWBW2eQ8/ubg/dmSBc+jxJxXTw0iLlc+gefXQAcoY90 Bjnw==
References: <SN6PR13MB23348360D4BE7D6E73B5828385929@SN6PR13MB2334.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <8207CCF7-7C42-429E-B368-CA9CD99DE06D@chopps.org> <383410c728b948e194538960987f8468@huawei.com> <CABNhwV1MSpMXY+=-jKfFrozd2=ztZ38SybxDM6_LVFRVHGR48g@mail.gmail.com> <SN6PR13MB23345877A0012E67EA65CB5885919@SN6PR13MB2334.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV1Nor-+iHJXPHF09Kx-KB2xJ78Lz7ho3zEjOCWkAch-wA@mail.gmail.com> <SN6PR13MB2334A707E17CE8051F349D3C856F9@SN6PR13MB2334.namprd13.prod.outlook.com>