Re: [Lsr] WG Last Call fo "IS-IS Flood Reflection"-draft-ietf-lsr-isis-flood-reflection-05

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Wed, 12 January 2022 16:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=udmDhas5aJclgLU05/eSiT7+SuxJTgWU6U2hO8nijTc=; b=MLmMBcc7l1jBLa5zt6Yn1owbiAMokVDs9ablV56txS2cLWPYnwv2/iyBrp20KxuHTS 4hdW6lrKsDD3XqErf/qLi+C8jmPwgT3lPqPXdiuPHLogv09YtQWBeMUO9H1Phl8H9ORz s7ipwS8Uo4GJMK47/WTTTuLWkKxHZbMdeyGMOIY5vomcMBhMqIlaPDdrz/C3DFeDw76z WvV3pr+BO9zZsYijFtWqqO4O2HqwQf5UsF+2LF+9lH0x+sPlunCjg1VP3ASuJfSJYSD6 ef5FmVQhdZxVCEGABMDVMrSXAdkrcyAXdjb42A6ZLAmrpwjgFyFM2g8W3s1uafYazv3x +wAw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=udmDhas5aJclgLU05/eSiT7+SuxJTgWU6U2hO8nijTc=; b=GF3xwRpfLQYHQiuG2yPfwUhX16M63w++tsb1bKDfhkoiBJGpfQ1XdV8vEssaeA9YN7 iBHO6uQPvnJWCFsTevGC3FFmhME8qy3DNBJ2dEpXt1sic95fCiaGjsWvcoFQjGt/porF RTQBur1vjowr3JWgU2z2tuRvadbUYflI+ov0ehVnc7d5CVHjXDKDkb+guprMKQF4AfMF FviDBQ2fKYSOFsJknQZqW/ha4KtWdL5fpZqea5hLpLQtjJoJc4bfdt/+saIeXr+BVcey 0yAsnx3rQK7jdq6v6oCsWjl7AQNh8vwWF74Dzq8P/IHSatbddxirS5HbLiKQaZq4YxiE NOZw==