Re: [Lsr] Comments on draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 28 July 2022 18:10 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=acr0hWmxuibeZw65vjWAP0GMd2C85jI1XKjhjTANXJ8=; b=Y/+3oGgLFDV0dn7KRdCohBaeXTREMcjZOZ9k8QdtU154OoGgSVechaspPCAebepxtS 5jP/SyDS4oDFrXSiRogaDtDya3B1tkBxtydJRTG+/xcTOaN92txGNGJOOyghgyZid2Kh Ydp6UPQ+uHoQMslB3zb1SeNmnOBbHQRSndRrILCrldvOsnjZq4EjC6kq+OJfOtnRIHCD 0+iZvlEn34IWoq2sDQaFLfRouXZ8R2NmzgsMM36o3nkFsilq7dvyfCz30kYrZaMHMgrQ pANlw9uH17EIrQN0gRmruxyBTVwGJXOvhmABw0dDby6D/nKGRrZQ1SU57d4KXYVv/jgl Igmw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=acr0hWmxuibeZw65vjWAP0GMd2C85jI1XKjhjTANXJ8=; b=YE1Icn1qxFjQUTSnZ8r8PTZ1+gPyC1s/teHwDaxJSnfsfSgmjxKGlO3lMRUP7Fwz4i 6qgEIwoQrZGI5l6DeoO4ZAlaBbL8xRKpSxvpgn3hr0K021qwX3xWkZ7dCbmCqstQSy/Z LQA7ZJ5Dk+jKGAN+QpeOHchYly2QqbRPtaxWm+0OeJL7NctMkBmILclhQAIOER9loo/4 XcxwxzPMt2/4DGDP63WUw+xQCRzyKU3pm3dIniukP8EvdXrYnOcVzmjQB/7jDVp5lHNq eBdaOY4BXX/B8kURTPFsHQG60j0G5ClH3G2Fjj1yp+UKoHB9RqKveX/jPluvwhENJV5i UbGA==