Re: [Lsr] Comments on draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Fri, 29 July 2022 11:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13163; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1659093537; x=1660303137; h=message-id:date:mime-version:subject:to:cc:references: from:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=gARLfn+g2HD21+9/dm8h7t80DmiRi1jqyUkFiSOqRLU=; b=g7GC2HR3ui5pPU4PPg8sBUcyF/dgrzW4GyHf0PcjGUdqy58TJ5S+wSM5 uRfC5ipBWVpxkmPmBaZxFUnXrQ0OeK4seAuKY70NmS/wXh+qL9O4vNpHT NPYZ4XF8fUvS38D/f8r6aKvJxZV/fvP0fS4VHIYwzDV5z99wEABKfXZvo w=;