Re: [Lsr] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-reverse-metric - "OSPF Reverse Metric"

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 18 April 2022 03:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lGgqkyOoXz0QS0wB+BgsddsSGjM1qxWIjMlqhy53uRc=; b=eGxAcubHmDIQynjyFDYSCNkxVemJc55m0luYpQvw3Eavy4h7IdSFrc2zaw8GxrSapM jhHkg5jCekKLtYyxmbjxEMN9QoD4kxhz9Izx0T3qmtj1wiU3qkbgJbnaTdt2qoqGjaYj 2wfGgDxXsemYBYoVfwbzSqGkflXeBIyK40CuxDEfaIMRH9wgTtqMKNG6omjRlwbi19Do gob69WNVmKpsS8s4BpYKlkadl8YtWtGcxpV4R0V1eMfcasQvFOuqEpCVHvA2rx7cjm1O 269dkJI/OkIamNwnb8GrIlS3qvEaxBms4CLZkQYA28b3ukd7H4Bm/cKwbPsaBS8BWu1k fz0g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lGgqkyOoXz0QS0wB+BgsddsSGjM1qxWIjMlqhy53uRc=; b=7TWt25KuZDk5gEnONBK3WPc0esg9kpnOY5jsxYldO5FOTE7+cRyTZujE8cmd014KxT RjDXCpcNvgruAsMP13RaVWkteQXw9MxY0pHYLQqNP0TPFcKGvlulBD7IhRLHXNAJsA+S CrIuDELsB9nHibjZJT1R5Ww+hLevN5ZyE/v3+LKlRDemS7W7m0aGAm8D8hOUxYC2Y+cO 12mmDn+ztObVqfNKKq921dMzJT9/Iw30lZ5wVtj9ucMF3QvGQuYqg1AWVbSpxetcaYfD DS7pQAEqBigeDDatGKd8VQTGPSIlQXtHpOIPOFAdzyk0X/zjaZynVmBgJICExQUp0Sw0 mrwg==
References: <D0A9FB33-4362-4ACE-A38A-0662DF07EC96@cisco.com> <CAH6gdPwrZ7H3nokvBteqqK555isFs84Doe=XGHYSBva2-Ug5FQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1OhFVZzTgAXD3zx6NKXXMhSPr9eDNVBY7ags=A3uqY8A@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPxDbjnHZGbt_fOSqbr+wvmcoMR4yxp=7X6F-q=KDv_X7A@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV0C-s_WTmwgzq0UUe7sOKXtOy2+33hwNRGzwVtiaX9Trw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH6gdPyCNVUqp9fa8g-BUZZQ6bw-oNsnMTzkMrbkqqCzQwxh4w@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV14RJ0XgXDwkgmdS5uH_W=1CEzSiVoxtp4bk7hSgr+xDQ@mail.gmail.com>