Re: [Lsr] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-reverse-metric - "OSPF Reverse Metric"

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 22 April 2022 14:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TnEdP/wMOgSqdXbg7PJVWGNsGJSmajRgndDFoZUiaWY=; b=ljKrg2q3hP97FmwQ3HMCowk0kkyqeEnRMQflnOmWzXkjdy8dGY00ZC5JXAHHquif22 lqUdedQ7HZSYhzQplM9RXY/kyIb0G1m5XddFdUSWaJpHzetAhroWmLFYylXrcKVG+ncz dz8VBB+Wrxe5pI7CPCWNzy2xhzjwjk8/u3gBO0V+KVOALpZORw81zVg6FC4isKgNIl+0 QK/80QWs2aavOKOKkWZMWe1ZM9AeY6zwWhiOgmikVJI7SOhWqMfk0C4SvF3pngWqU8So OOZnAl+S8DHEmN+TB734MX0NnKAVGevh3APFWDqgzxYRaon+NYQ9/RSdUJrMUHQEsDp1 r1Cw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TnEdP/wMOgSqdXbg7PJVWGNsGJSmajRgndDFoZUiaWY=; b=l2hhTelVRMb0F0VTNTyl9jLj1+ywEPUxKoMI8SIGXVXZxP97eG2uzemPXXivjBisae scuV7dL9lc/Jqn6RWtHPM45svpMDQLN9EhIxCBCvlfLSBOKB+Khv2zJsiivISK6g1M4J Fm2A9iUsgGZq7Izjc0tni594aqGAQiA1iYqZeWueFzmzma60EPdeiTEYWPn5IBeGKX8Z vjOmXs9xLXzraXCHBDhTMKcWjrxUk9E6jzgdWkzOWKkxIBXQNoIyXSIAbuoiDyjBH8vj G/Sl9JARPExNjnlDX7s+ZzCGkJnad/wYzFXdjG0Dwcc/mbdNF8mED1u8qGLiPVBB629n xZXw==
References: <F3057BE0-C6CE-4039-804F-A5467879BD40@cisco.com> <BY5PR11MB4337BDBA8E2BD0629A34E72AC1F29@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <00d501d853bf$557b42f0$0071c8d0$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CAH6gdPwNPJF6Ux5ZStmRZYz06gmp67Gr14gNtatxOc7fT9Z3Zw@mail.gmail.com> <010201d8545b$2865b1a0$793114e0$@tsinghua.org.cn> <CAH6gdPzKdc1RRuQG7_DsDgNzk80qudOvZiU8vDNnbUPQjco4LA@mail.gmail.com> <011201d85519$edfdb480$c9f91d80$@tsinghua.org.cn> <4AA810BB-F33E-47DD-93C7-D8B66BBABF5D@cisco.com> <CAH6gdPz_gcooVVzCe4DuA-hGr30brFBaL3O9=htGO9+G5im0sQ@mail.gmail.com> <00db01d855f8$b0dec730$129c5590$@tsinghua.org.cn>