Re: [Lsr] LSR Working Group Adoption Poll for Flex Algorithm Drafts

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Sun, 22 April 2018 19:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9963; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1524425194; x=1525634794; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=QP/XxZbcfWiUOQJJterQ6WXWMpFg7H6xDvofJ9mao88=; b=JVn0czABotByx/KHsDouHgZisGHtuxA0tgNsQpThWEUoYV8w8/BzMkqY /GISECFRs+iHw9wtGJmYPZ/3tKs5pEkljkaop39GtG08RoVZNyUrH2aSG QDiO2nrnlMSjRKlG7HK2MVxo3uQnVL2lCBAajcVgghdr+2wnEiuCt9ELL g=;