Re: [Lsr] LSR Working Group Adoption Poll for Flex Algorithm Drafts

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Fri, 20 April 2018 09:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7068; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1524216834; x=1525426434; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ILiFQx7oHIIMs9S8cS0IbeTtDyFYKmFLuSbbL1Q2W+4=; b=EjuhUiB7dxrRfVgXvWIAgf+PNyKwOTPzB94mu7efZvN3raGluimnAc+/ pyr4r6tcCGugwGdPreEOh+cm7LI9LHXfqEdKuZEKAZqTuS2cndOVNswr4 gRhkupt3CH3GPZraeMkxlWPJJRgxOQzxLlNYcK2ni+z1dbzjq3ih3nQi3 8=;