Re: [Lsr] Using L1 for Transit Traffic in IS-IS

Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal <muthu.arul@gmail.com> Fri, 10 December 2021 06:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8b480+TtkS7X3Gsk2b88STwZpZQilznAHDuQ2i1u2Og=; b=RsxhBMh5IMPcZdvoTQVAdZCHO1DAnmon8n1Opj0IYZTu28w6jhssBUv4hchn7Jzlrx 8Asfp7512V6U7FM7kl9R4r3Pg9W5UC+bbX/82gm7H6SCv+cEqxXulLFT9qU8ARytkrEF z+yB/V98Tnx/Yb+xPuKi1Hzyd5++gA733YRqsIf+AMll/jqwhUjSHtn8tRn5yRGIZ/EI kSMGTSd8gtSINee2gVPP2xty85RrU8EK9VqhaGbT0P1zm8LOAU4NE+a+M6uEm0Z2HGaq 6IOk8hhUSA8ncGCAukM3xbDIsSFNuLilpCkTUa/gB7CMrHtjDWi0ukiUZaztet+t9E/e 6HkA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8b480+TtkS7X3Gsk2b88STwZpZQilznAHDuQ2i1u2Og=; b=uyD1o2XakJSTrcYIOzwzX4By8gu8TSQNzupTvYpON9Epq8Y4PbcUESYiU02mLsW2YT awpy8UKKdHhd4qz5NHjwcwjb1C7WVjweD6Ebe8a9MSsyXcrlby3ETA8C38EXnSfWgJpH AvIJV8O8yLb4S7JGoqtPSpzaXgOobJSbx3smO5Qxln2TqsiuiC5dGpyKFjokrmMd46mb 2F1xBuHeroBNzDggKcFJt3HzW8WoCgYdBh0eDOWhiKnH0vOTwWr/5pWdQIbfcHSaj3LV v5FVP66UvAMEh++xGEgqudMFrwhjR94mf847sTZsg64vVqkGDwbqNP8o3Dvn1SrqHvdZ K4FQ==