Re: [Lsr] Using L1 for Transit Traffic in IS-IS

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Sat, 11 December 2021 15:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=26kGWMH4Ck1L2lE+n8PrkNy0SrWA+2gIsaltZcUhqAg=; b=OArNDzLBEG+m2L1AWiIkqfOTxA5Fx7/Susn7HAplVWjXq/4EGWasml7ouCMdMhcw0t peyOxYyDWKx2ssCO1YZIFM2YWIP/bcwgGi5GU477DWZw2gow5XTEdoEov694mBBxke43 GGdN8FCKYVXdMuhT7SSM7twiphxp0iNSVXVVC5a8VHKoBKF/XS24qV2O431MUgiZoyZk 8tk/0b9lQ7vyZw3a9jLfNVGVsugHtwaXU9kKItoxY2WlLVMXVFtqGPNVTlTraeZ8Sq9Q BsPMWS/t8rQwF02O21L78a3XjsUNAZNCNNwziUf5yrRK3w+k7zJWLJqu7WIfbiT/w/ul ivlQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=26kGWMH4Ck1L2lE+n8PrkNy0SrWA+2gIsaltZcUhqAg=; b=Hsgna5HwAZqw+DhMP4dhQI3Lgjr28lpMk9zJmUBYyk+02CAJ7o8No6VQztuUtfT37/ l+/FIGvAZjQAJC7OpGBX8U6xu2UZyfK6/tMnsBa/qbHCHGtIiuPSDdahWY3ayn//7Awt 4pzLACvjfibGDUbn71kjIEhSgEsiY9Bpggf3WO94gDjJ9NEWSlw3TmR2UIYA+GnfGnAW 8lb7JuX20cWlpqDwb/VVIibe7AYIAaNfHNYDAmY3ONPoktn+WLwT6V4JWr2CUu4UZpgf zTbyBb5XqqK+tocnHA9YfLLOc1bdCzDFCXHYXabXblTsWdRVYjlMMfkPuzNghL2KfDTO QtYQ==
References: <BY5PR11MB4337DC871267C75516B8309BC16F9@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CA+wi2hNnQudSwufsa6eRMNsMhLSvVMtYYoAG31kqgqbJXO2Juw@mail.gmail.com> <BY5PR11MB4337796192B8CDB8FE94D289C1709@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <84AD12B5-D1DA-4686-8F7F-F41A2E04F6F2@cisco.com> <BY5PR11MB4337292B2B05F33145EE8AC0C1719@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAKz0y8yhS2Z6y_CLs=ugaHGfKX_4GFXPXFdTg9hQ4w4djVHi=Q@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV0oZ5PCMgsB6hgjwWL3D3WU_OS_Aw_YdAKR5mBbRvmC5Q@mail.gmail.com> <BY5PR11MB4337C2D12F56A9A6319CBFD3C1729@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV0CtXpjPSFhRUZd0KR+5nha7orjyTwaUrRpd8=kWun07g@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMFWmZb7cWKi4F+Th8Ccj+4ZBm80nzVqgGJBXQ31NFr=hg@mail.gmail.com>