Re: [Lsr] WG Last Call fo "IS-IS Flood Reflection" -draft-ietf-lsr-isis-flood-reflection-05

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Sat, 11 December 2021 15:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nk4g/blsjMxRB47f1QOgchVtDrSd5VEUnRhSyHsGCz4=; b=NFNVfWj5CdUTVCGMk1PuHPRaBLUdm8+oDVgmtKpx9OehAjv25guDDzTtjVol0oeg3s mq4+CiShma8gQBt55Go2IpYryjxmYN7UQ4EYOFUgEsEatrbns1SvAIFpqvR5bmrwiFen Lq5OzjDR1hHACHvgbYQjsWDob50S1f9pvNCcNjb4tkUah67jlzkp8pD78Jv8KFBkubLQ sUMuqTiAMcxjQX++Cdiq1ArTKOixHrJ7P6h6pTajTezKUdwfTBIOZeqBmPBREi74FkHN yCX12kKnnuB86culIX0kANYGaYjBONhREhjuxuv3+l3feqZAHMhKomxI/JfaT4I+eNrZ rGXg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nk4g/blsjMxRB47f1QOgchVtDrSd5VEUnRhSyHsGCz4=; b=pXRe2+41HlveWKCIz5nsJ8NiDOABoWOfhtHDXLW7LGychXP78JuQGTi8fP8hI+2s5/ cyQFKEuZgQiIarFOCONqsH31hV66ccjmCXEdKe6yaeapDfLz/yc+TrpIm2ioYhMMaZX4 7M1X33qegaUBKn7u43CTeeva8ILVMsqRQNTGX0r5e1BUBJX/Zgm3h7SSD3MhPsi/17KU ttApYPJHZVIwCsKI0P5VKUghK3CG3apCVlVlYLeuzVbZnibZGfWUlltWUv8C9JquLNqy R2i1h0aIi5vaURYsdTf+CSH012ZHrbHbwq4RM++jWpOSZdcJI2M53KMAoAA8yG2i3w9W jsvQ==