Re: [Lsr] WG Last Call fo "IS-IS Flood Reflection" -draft-ietf-lsr-isis-flood-reflection-05

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Tue, 07 December 2021 18:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fEsG86vqdKhz80ilZxjml3jHAlcE3de9/T/Fgwo76y4=; b=G/b8fDxsV5E1kw0kBnmCl5L6VuOMOejZ+FcizB+1Uedy5mTsc5oM8R7wDpD9if88Oa GfTla5dlSQOFva/pNaevlOq0NQdY2smomAFPmHIPrjYIkGGY9qwmclECZc8bXj65iyAc Rp/CAVKehPbq4nvMFQL7w7Ey0YFCFyPwi0OJ9OY6Z9P/Q/ie3Pr5u0L0EPWezCGzgwp9 frue0fTe5CW+IJki/zIqEAHJS9ce/ArGRJ2va1FpoAoGzDh+R7XDkji6ycgoqLia8LNJ 793s9vcLp3fJJQPZPfAwoFNeaC2lq5QNGBKfv+2/DJJWZ2wI8zkOuYolDuxp38JvZzCx SDag==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fEsG86vqdKhz80ilZxjml3jHAlcE3de9/T/Fgwo76y4=; b=aeqFaJj2wLtVTpbDDj6epBKLEZ8txW4pFW9zxxVvGcinxkBjlb4adyhB5qM50V3Tdq K3bnq3FvMMLPnDEc3IfGHNSsyROTL6RHLk8NH6rtN1pO7NCiRlc5xpHfRvIFrq5m0pgq xQht+HE0WIYGuM6qJRhGSLaI/xgDmLufmzmPo3gjPc717WfKTsVvgr6SwcpxEqt9wRHN TQJ4eolgIxwnYsF4tLr3H6j1oIFn8x5ENHH+LGeGYDvL9SXSDev2IwqVi65D8meNP5FO Ro3D6vlm1u8IG92NasgJjFASn2GnspeL0ulJykn2CtGPz8ScSES45EIIb6ZRpc80mRWU IMqw==