Re: [Lsr] WG Last Call fo "IS-IS Flood Reflection" -draft-ietf-lsr-isis-flood-reflection-05

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 07 January 2022 00:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=cfokrcJ6IVPvHRX/IfGbKyuAShszz1lv+XrsTidPmXk=; b=AeY2rGWgGVqLpcsXcIUm0PUuoFZr3SD6Ki8c37eXYm7ZPsioeNPY8RbijL5Nmpl3w0 76oePr0+C+plTK2obSa7O8hBcTAM+tukg5iWqPEieqYRR1hMXN8rj0C4qD4OdQQXCVNL BlCOlQbCUKZA/iGbATGT1tco6790g9Tofz4OI3GlHL3XU3UE8iZJSzgHsdc244AhGvBP fVuHlf/4tko1THzP9EU5604IRm09cf9mlsKd/HFMhr3gp0zOk5Nm6NYFGE9vg/cUb3nk 5Q5j5UxGY5GkeyHuC0FW4Mx4tLS4ihvIDH3DevMuqZ/nA9T1DEujyOFQhjqoIvv9uHku oZmQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cfokrcJ6IVPvHRX/IfGbKyuAShszz1lv+XrsTidPmXk=; b=4GHwzQ60KKHWc9mpxM8vLhnyd/EcRNPYEDeYfcaX9s5y2emALokdBYC32oNijYyGWe xvjgBFeiiNBmsZb5LVebe6KC7qLU5cM0jgb0hcrOEhq5L42mn5JxNkCSBxw8BlX5nR5n ZP3JM5vLuxcczL6Flb50yMqLCzxyQk365EeMQ8eHE0V9SoN2Kwh023VVR7e9JSUGIAME M0ip1aAGcqrDEjwMbCbVgt3Mo/jS+2a4gIOefSFA6Q7AwiUGYDNFcnaEcTw4TO+8FXge rGQIUt3LM9OvIgt7+mRR8wxX86pz3lTOoW+du8yPOHlN2HixHdD00CCP8bf6DPhDS84N bYZA==