Re: [Lsr] WG Last Call fo "IS-IS Flood Reflection" -draft-ietf-lsr-isis-flood-reflection-05

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Mon, 03 January 2022 16:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DPp+qC1yKkfxXal8wigoxT90O6Pmd+yfFBnMN0ETd2Q=; b=X7gSpoiOESjcTah6Xm9dwqAbEyJHpXIbpV7oNYv2J8pI/UISaAWYoOKsVJvgtn1BAz tX0ZsyDhd3rFXrEz/qNgacuwWBHP+3o6yNFwyD9WptrgJPL6zRwVQV0mT9zU/xEJ9t1i 4geIGXKSeIJSXxPSGOxaXFMxN0HtjZtjr1JicmjFfy6AOXl3lTYWnWsS68VQbsLax/kQ 4APnDFZgtpX4Jd94kqBc4CN23Ium6VSBS2dBk2t5AmFQY8erJEtZweWhG8v7Vp/nC6oN sRhuC5t2ZX07yqe2UE9rs9o1XfurR3P7AF9D0royMKgdDqn5UyHjCnXN6+nMNdk5hRdn t7SQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DPp+qC1yKkfxXal8wigoxT90O6Pmd+yfFBnMN0ETd2Q=; b=OJFt9Q44ad2+zXf0p5NHdMerNwec9+psYl2ahEpTuLmC31gqWLbMORg0hE2Lv057bP 2m06BoxgQU9mvCW3Ug14Xplkh7J5xwl9tMSdZ5H+8rwu2M68un9xJUtcmMQQlhlb8UU2 V6BAhIrI5LFkU8lJmAu40iG0tncULqTPjq5OcnOafK9xW0IpXXwTK9JQ9NLXMPz1+cQn rMCWJt/EIvcFI/ppoN9aBp+6mp7D4effQYqSrl8Qh1thecz43dTNDY4cW5sLvgFSX3Ev w7dwA5CMXWAmD55Rt8NMongoQs3J8zsW9RXtGJ98+2TqoV5Hz6L7rwSHDeJFN3LCL+9D 2Kkg==