Re: [Lsr] WG Last Call fo "IS-IS Flood Reflection" -draft-ietf-lsr-isis-flood-reflection-05

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Sat, 11 December 2021 12:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/Zf/OwzWqRA37iXvND4SnsXEkBEV4eUOGmt22Jku0WE=; b=fhHCNFX51+xsy7VTbWt/bpwyXnF9U4RWzPrxTJAdGTtltW8AGS+chOTM0r8pPwpBGU W8ZW1jiTf+5auvFDUqXcS7RAlgsDFhpPYBEsenwLNjaU1YJbgSOCCQ9J97s5aG0in4Qe ea7zHQuxMdNEWo2lKfI5dQ60WTbgFa4/2r6+/rQV+Pt5aGClZvGwsQMMHTB2Fq3K9l3G NJKBUDYpIEq1LRX5qqP5PmNLC2DZCicVs1rUR7pKeD124uxZ8cwaXYdH7iq1VHvFBTQ9 LqCncKLudpgyQ4iyTqCmHyDVtmI4uQ2HNwO+b3miXIE0TyeCci/JMVuGOpNjrYkpE4K1 s1lg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/Zf/OwzWqRA37iXvND4SnsXEkBEV4eUOGmt22Jku0WE=; b=ar+USUjmxM/IiTsFFP0+WhP6NRbcdLGduNJapnuIJzpWTEolD4gyN+UPew0MyU+19H PPTgz7YKHOYC7YWsPausebJKPJ3Q7PzL4GKTD9cJ2r6wqzQdWsSr6+MrDCFmTmZzD7Gc I//MAofCGzjMKTdt9dJIYnkqg8ZJqE7p6bHYaJycWsTwCgBNhd/BTAW+gj3FSFueBvuw DcRRfWWUopCY09eZK6lhWodJ+0HItv3gatPLExLBIneMRYTL+R0pJyMFSzKQ2Cgwdeih kDPVN5Hqtud8LP65EcNxtxShTji9/GMFUBqv1Kf9yF9CoWlJ2Hx/j0dAAeVDfnqIsfNB js2w==