Re: [Lsr] draft-ietf-lsr-flex-algo

bruno.decraene@orange.com Tue, 30 June 2020 16:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1593533320; bh=XDPT/snd1VXTwACEG7EVNNGSlxHBHlTdxOuMrUhTNwI=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=wBLt1cQqSjrbit3I+Ycsz5GanzciZ95IqxeAJFeEenQFV2tO8Rp/+lx/KGdmBXnPE izQjehdqvXUJL+N9/B/DAq5OPaesmSLMUCYWIjgLBqGKQLIlYQqGhb4WU2IIGg4xAW iAyoAa723eypbcNriEvtNTqyDSFCJoM6fpZiN7wemt8tc/VkhYx5CSJx6KH1Cm87fu 3TxDt+YHedbALEwXfKt/CWC5KXRGv7e+XWx7oIaNfUyvlWjJsSp9jCViEEdhfENebc y1wUVmhIkjQXthknkpNGG5UDJEdseWfND+qPgVE4kqvPUwF5tUxPHowp1Th3SYlCBr 06qpt8RWlTzow==