RE: [Ltru] telecon notes for 2007-11-28

Peter Constable <petercon@microsoft.com> Thu, 29 November 2007 16:21 UTC

From: Peter Constable <petercon@microsoft.com>
To: Mark Davis <mark.davis@icu-project.org>, LTRU Working Group <ltru@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:21:50 -0800
Subject: RE: [Ltru] telecon notes for 2007-11-28
acceptlanguage: en-US

I’d like to make a correction to this record:

Please delete “Peter could devote his day job to this.”

Please change “Never had in mind that we'd be having language tags” to “There had been at some point a suggestion of language tags constructed hierarchically using collections, but that was dropped.”