Re: [magma] IGMP Router Group Membership state

rajasekar bonthala <rajasekhar.bonthala@gmail.com> Mon, 18 January 2010 12:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Ux6T+rMMBS0PejwJGRDJGjEtdQs0Q3tCZDetiKzYtj8=; b=mVCBjMeX2S2aIH5+8cOL4RVnq/5dRdWwL95vquovPu/MyNbjw6VA3n1x5IHHMSFv/W oxgo4Qn4VxoMwulOpvrYxDxhbuCI6EIz09CogURepSac3ysBN3DbxpjDgCz5fhZ1J2mg Hd7S/LKoAfDVLotA+uM7axYF7avEInZyWnfzc=