Re: [manet] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-03: (with COMMENT)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Thu, 12 January 2017 07:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7264; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1484206502; x=1485416102; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1lV/NyjJ06lrYMTnmIswL6ynY80k5REkUPBN9cvchHg=; b=Nercd1UMEw+NkPPbpIuE33fwErO/cWso1oNgvSkzgtBe0AU+fuugY+nB m/rSaClZUDD9xJ+queFCSFecUmZy+g6QyJmvPdflTX8LDqCi3gfkVHpHg 0MLHM/GoOC5aUg45lXd6GziwrZw39hhy6W93W8EDdtxcwvnVFkeX++lu1 Y=;