Re: [manet] draft-ietf-manet-nhdp - WGLC - ends Feb 3rd

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <Chris.Dearlove@baesystems.com> Fri, 01 February 2008 14:27 UTC

Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 13:02:47 -0000
From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <Chris.Dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Ian Chakeres <ian.chakeres@gmail.com>, manet <manet@ietf.org>
Cc: "Thomas Heide Clausen (work)" <T.Clausen@computer.org>
Subject: Re: [manet] draft-ietf-manet-nhdp - WGLC - ends Feb 3rd
Sender: manet-bounces@ietf.org

Comments inline below as >>

--
Christopher Dearlove
Technology Leader, Communications Group
Networks, Security and Information Systems Department
BAE Systems Advanced Technology Centre
Tel: +44 1245 242194  Fax: +44 1245 242124

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87,
Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687