Re: [manet] AODVv2: Security considerations update

Ulrich Herberg <ulrich@herberg.name> Sat, 20 February 2016 16:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herberg.name; s=dkim; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=HtGVm9BzoYpGwk0IwLyOVd/75xOVwBHIscB5sxqc+mw=; b=ju8lT/XmtlXwZYYXi1JDJ5OfYYTp6hqov0jcop6/7sBpCuGtfanEhNvkAeOV5JzAH3 2vzNFHF5HFMoopwxHWi+aM/cFRdNTIofwQ2Qrm8lr1ozdy59sCLAIEH8mTZKlXZCY3N5 bsZasmMEZwNMmDTDp3pYDwNV2RMQfCDvicyWw=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=HtGVm9BzoYpGwk0IwLyOVd/75xOVwBHIscB5sxqc+mw=; b=h10rQOVDLekWFrT3BNaO4Pc3NJX3SNDGDA5qdo8F7inARwesn2jQAEo8yoMTzj+cER pFyPz8XbvAS7XrD2eLyiI2D/5i28W5iEQMhEDjHGc3Qwt7Ixjt4EMdGDrQIEgBwdOOfb zMQ2i9vQis4BFuHBNV9YqrHgIYw2B6Syds5/UROhsst797Z/BzBtm4XTTva6adcb6cb+ UUcz4R/wLJcdYdcfr6GM/cBDziANglFeW0lRpJfTkvQO0jSO9YpJMsxYSTB8NLe0Aw/9 NY0d3mVM7uW0KC50uN7ynMoN9N39a6jKopXWfNALNWjoiqWWYkJZxgbfu5BNoLWcaI/w yjSg==