Re: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-tlv-naming-00.txt

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Tue, 06 January 2015 05:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=rUIH+FZWoOqg0PbSZD4/RcGj+Y9KFUEg3EqCWDd3c9Y=; b=cDHCcrLAKdp/uzkQHqhrkIh81gJWIn5XAc0hboW84n9tVeVQYx3ClmsJGZvYEFchl6 trIQ+9zdkaDLzkR6qQKl0sFRLP5ABrvFdXPBSOmhtLv3pK6Gn7Ysy4ZP9ojCE3Bp+unC 8hC8fGmpIyaXlicuXGllAOxZxbtBHo15R/iH69cNCyI9f7cmshAaI7arr8emTx2LPTxm MgWlDOj/zSHIt7tErLee9eiPgTGBNVAGxsR93fwMrp8x5CRe/MqeQ2dI+l4gfg9aqWMk 0WvPmP6kxyW1e+oR9Ak11yynfHfqonq/ahWogKT79e6EAc3yZrNxVoAQaaOhQdP8WJXw WgmQ==