Re: [manet] New AODVv2 draft and status

Jiazi YI <ietf@jiaziyi.com> Thu, 21 April 2016 21:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to; bh=TzjAjI0ETjD6AWjcV8oPF8BqWvBY3Vx1ydsQj47+gBs=; b=AdG2CpMEVHash/axOxBr4s/Amz281Qiqb1VywcPG82mzIu+yo22QG6txzUHkCiW8oQ qhz04+NPwf/EyaU9zcQcy+M1gdGLSmNu541UaKn76ZODZSP8qBhVGR8/fI+sE2vFYiA2 jv3UyYhqZyzlrRo53CdYLqdAH0if1IdBKIAiJNc2HGTuD9BVidczaQsKCw7Ny5aZmyYD /T3NhpA7umC5sWTBcOuy4ntP/Woo8vzLmPH0vjh93wADy+bRzSd1ItEKkugBrtblolgV FtXJk1JRCBI9fLpiJ31zIO0TQgIwgXbTrAvjMYm0iOM44ws/wERmdtktGzTIFXIU3v9U A7Hg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to; bh=TzjAjI0ETjD6AWjcV8oPF8BqWvBY3Vx1ydsQj47+gBs=; b=bu0DsobhyjpRRLP0Rt1W/RwEV/TiqN33Kzr0TdDuXDgTnuY+JuLUebMdwcwSVkjTth AlZxCEbNa+ivBBQ4PDjoOHxjlJvGX9WJ6yx0bI5sArbDrcM6zBLy38RT+0JcA2u7Si5r 8hw2WEhrP+Mz+jC13JDLyCKlXRAIiVGtBE7d5/7R/6N1Pw0sz7yIvvV3bC40VPTlXPgU ZraQPQkFeyBl7UurQ1+livCTUpDNZ9BkcXXKRlQ1OXpploNRoqvPRrJYRgHzj07IAPwQ 30rwLs9S1MNZuFehVCzGS1Cg9vU4oUo67LypYEc8JcSURwjgQpgmgoc67Mk+yE94smsJ 3buw==