Re: [manet] New AODVv2 draft and status

Thomas Heide Clausen <ietf@thomasclausen.org> Thu, 21 April 2016 21:49 UTC

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <ietf@thomasclausen.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 23:49:12 +0200
References: <CA+-pDCdh2O1iuVKTj+=kV=52Mx7qLNE3PB7M=WbPLCv4Vd9KoQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAN1bDFxMu4P6q1HOsGwELx1Y9fEigWYcwWUQqFXSMEa0BvCf8Q@mail.gmail.com> <CADnDZ8-2cCoPVDAr9g0q3ir0J5bJKYK1udYd2TzE82HOcpBkLg@mail.gmail.com> <927E6489-D927-4670-A24C-5A5D9B58C05D@gmail.com> <57191FDD.5010707@earthlink.net> <CAN1bDFyLdnkRBe_qQLW4JFNJxGzOs8=kTTCbRwrnRh+0WprDyQ@mail.gmail.com> <5719443D.8020801@earthlink.net>