Re: [manet] Recharter proposal draft (was Re: Poll for virtual interim meeting in the week of September 25th)

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Tue, 19 March 2024 06:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1710829616; x=1711434416; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=FKfKu3ocfG41xoaEchPLJRZr+02E8bwwk2HHEo0cry0=; b=M+QijpSoGVFgvcTU8l7gkUHLvxx8oQ70cL+6UQWqjpVrZ7mbmHRrNS+cOg/x6nyYUs +ujEIqaZEn3fOZR/NQaM2kzXSd0L8w8h0wVqqlA8kOws9SCWFl9QtB6GnXWE2MkURUKw Tci2xxk+hh8BRg9om3c4+XHv4pXGR5Ijkp0e+PEB/DbPlWuGfcdH245iusr6M/wjWShU pLpxmVhM4f5QisWSrd5+UkxMYB8E1YIE5bJq/2TKTldZ6mXFTfKHTNX0Bmvx0Grzidn5 p3Ahlx2ABm8qt4p/kKwRYvH48sOOHbL1Y0e255vXXoOdU9tE8ILy5iFb+nS1CZfs/qBJ GvLA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1710829616; x=1711434416; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=FKfKu3ocfG41xoaEchPLJRZr+02E8bwwk2HHEo0cry0=; b=M6t80GJI/MQLWkgCz6rxmueJLqBR+Cipsu6k5l2RxL/g0h9f8YkLqei/ySSyzDvpRv beUbyUCtA5qYnB56lm6rg1hhmHOed2awCyAOrKpLZFDQLnCteBP0qupqnJ+lhlJ2yN9J LXGIqblxRQXaZKaz5D+XIBX6gFMC3oxgUvLG/Roytc82bOn7eFnWPq1uh6l+p+S7HA/f GUsQ+IqWRbEB7DMmr7mjaYHtEqrMpGvzY0E7WsTH1lmSNqFJRdJ5sSUE6T/hDUEuEKvB riFDbj0DvJqtow9vJEQFpvWrVCNpWvkaD9Rt83J/wn9mtWYrYwooZ2Ylc5AgdocoKezl gkbA==