Re: [manet] Recharter proposal draft (was Re: Poll for virtual interim meeting in the week of September 25th)

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Tue, 19 March 2024 08:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1710838122; x=1711442922; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=OVzC6lxyzr8EGxCgX8UBcNfJUTqCZf1/yUOHEk0YDeg=; b=VYfRGLiq3zIvdwVSN6Vri5rz718zKhKkSWwXGJ44+ogf/AseFU5937Zu937y23xi/U yyor9H9An0ycdD8Yac6yuQw0grWxXOW5D+Hv11bnj2oDDGJ/bOItLAENZUA0JtCRVqgp kLenOX4xou/136zpvo10t75P0AX5u4vy6h4WAltkP3aUh1DtIi52I0pxXAJlMDfYfErL x1H3veb7VcFzI5DjoHxtUAbj5Bsvq5jhDFZ9fBl7fHrOpSI2pjvIzYY9Kjae/scaXoOR dCVR1wyrGCoe/kVT4BXVeN2YDGnuPDy9IyNL4z0PKyn0KPvi75poOQTg/CfdyPK27myX 6Cqw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1710838122; x=1711442922; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=OVzC6lxyzr8EGxCgX8UBcNfJUTqCZf1/yUOHEk0YDeg=; b=p9EUfo4VeHeIGhywHY/1fhP0qbvOGtZX+j/C83ZxSI3EPIFZX9ViNK/bTtCRcQ4Mtf NK5pwWqjXPJlhNjSzfSDduQdb0StWOAqu4jSYaKbxwP0o4l/OH02Cx24fWrqPofQ2NVP MA5qOae9037bRqBbMudf8/tXXQ+Syxz4gtbEzsWYEEr849HHZ4IihqdDmslxKDJGmTue KPzwENhNHWBpUDkoZMH7esTgERHlTp2vwAuGWYQsd/s+tW5dst6vdxDZbUKmhCI4zLXv gLDTwbmb/k8wJF8sRV8QoZizUKwA0aZnWQO//mVpt+fkH862GKzQTOHGnBaKNqNOhWGF Tpiw==