Re: [manet] Discussion of WG charter draft

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 22 March 2024 02:49 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1711075776; x=1711680576; darn=ietf.org; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=GS5qdTqmWnkSafrY/S7uBH84Qw3h6d8qQksctsK/bi0=; b=h+hO5OV/aozo6bNqZLbWoRWMepTDAl5TfueDmGdSWgimia3Wucq7iIoF1zlxa5zCNI HuZIgX+ERb12oYVzvlwJRpsLQ0/NRpugR5n3lhrzExmqMPjrIvrtDCT2iSPmgMgQRrFU fhlONyyBdPFAqs+zDYbHx5WvnNphi+h66Io4x4DvxFbwlOY2i/lYPJ2P6EI8V8a0ttbm 0+UPA1EqICAD1w+faTqr6RLpZCXWMIBwgeEk72ymMEWNiBQOT5YCAjB/qzcmx1mYMF1H RSO7YhNUR+evvT1thgRzSoarxwlzCF+bdP7ZdBLsyF+l0vIiCE8ErqGmlzLuZrc8xmLj Oqbg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1711075776; x=1711680576; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=GS5qdTqmWnkSafrY/S7uBH84Qw3h6d8qQksctsK/bi0=; b=Yk5sNCPcAuAKFgCHZA+M97C/D4r1RNAiMUtijYrpuy01bEzHHZ7iosK/O657v9hENy xN2f0aCMSeuNZ02ci1HSWGT8+8+1ws7Z+VocIQU5cjZpUwz/cSSE+m04zYOhC1GBMs2j 52D+otvZAmlJguncCLPA03hBbN2NL1Za9sC8tS01dy45yk/4LNry57wHxIQjPd3qm+Nn JsXucT6A5pFy7qGy77yHywprsUMD6PKgLOU9DuKZ1mxm9sP+xxztFCoiJqwtFn9R8opa RxKtBqqe6ygrr5kbN98XDnv1QpgJNQpQevrLGoWA8Cff8eYz5ZLz6Or+RTqzCZSuMH+e Hm/g==