Re: [manet] IANA section of draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Fri, 21 November 2014 09:50 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 09:49:56 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]
Cc: "manet@ietf.org" <manet@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology.all@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [manet] IANA section of draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology

That's not really sensible. While we have a short-term need only to reorganise the naming of some of the allocated TLVs, the idea of explaining a principle, then just doing some of them, leaving others needing to be done later, is not a good plan. Get it all done, including advice for the future, is what we should do, and have done.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Information Assurance Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687