Re: [manet] AB#2 (olsrv2-multitopology): Adding section for packets

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Fri, 19 September 2014 09:44 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Christopher Dearlove <christopher.dearlove@gmail.com>, Henning Rogge <hrogge@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 09:44:14 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]
Cc: "manet@ietf.org" <manet@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [manet] AB#2 (olsrv2-multitopology): Adding section for packets

OK, I will agree I/we might have worded that slightly differently today. Rather than saying messages may be combined in packets, I would say messages (of different originators etc.)  can be sent to the multiplexer together for recommended inclusion in the same packet. But essentially this is a null comment, it says "The 5444 multiplexer may do what it is allowed to do."

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Information Assurance Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687