Re: [manet] draft-ietf-manet-rfc5444-usage

Christopher Dearlove <christopher.dearlove@gmail.com> Sun, 01 May 2016 11:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:message-id :content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date:to; bh=QH7Lo8FdvraSuVHi9TMNyIyNrppuk9Oa6DF/TT4VCo0=; b=OqvaWu39JtFOYu/PbOuEvMsKPPhAHSUXUQq1NxykG2sTfeow26G7q8i6yrD9fOdSvX sxJMZva7/ZhS0kyFeS64oVFtol3IZZ7gqM+1s5Ex7xIwuph3TKs7TYXHMx+YEJiWavZp jtng9nh0uGDC9CCAR5zqOiCIGnrMk83v+qiNlP0rSS2PhXRzUf/4ZAUCVI6GnsNAf+Gt kMW7yzbvfuOkLlm9XZCcK0dx0WY/uO69IC+v7mQUmepW1ksSHJpAq1t8ycTSnxJmW6j7 TnNhpgsi3GpsfK1QGV1SgP0DgnyEdchLC4rgEEdFrIswAjwdx8OVEaAGY2Bo8o/C0pIB 4kyQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:references:in-reply-to:mime-version:message-id :content-transfer-encoding:from:subject:date:to; bh=QH7Lo8FdvraSuVHi9TMNyIyNrppuk9Oa6DF/TT4VCo0=; b=iwM5Ebsq6BysTwYpYLnSbiP5YfPQw/DsDqo4CADonGremQVp37Y+T60GRE3hNLiexC aGkt1JmzNHL3YRsY3liQpllpomci9eOK745ke/yBbGCHkpwlLonIkG03NENVxSLq6ksh 4zHrWL0Eqgl8BeQYOAp92qkacRe3omcbAbtYV2u7JtXC/VtCuLYIFtrr27/+3bllZdrb rlvtmOzCateSgpXNCI21YWICzSfKrbztlx1jeosCDetG/WVmCKgGRr6pYsWf0TAAGbDO KY6qgHIRVWkCAN0Em7PYvAfjtOt9q0Tt3dvdFUJ/TGYtcu+IagudJKjUccWpuq0fWN1v hxYg==