Re: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-04.txt

Rick Taylor <rick@tropicalstormsoftware.com> Tue, 06 March 2018 19:24 UTC

From: Rick Taylor <rick@tropicalstormsoftware.com>
To: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, "ratliffstan@gmail.com" <ratliffstan@gmail.com>
CC: "manet@ietf.org" <manet@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 19:24:25 +0000
References: <151994072256.21672.5313016845606738934@ietfa.amsl.com> <80862f03-32d2-1ecb-57ea-2a4454e8c3c2@labn.net> <b9b773c0-dcf3-f8bc-51f4-8105a9795a01@labn.net> <38A5475DE83986499AEACD2CFAFC3F9801D3323255@tss-server1.home.tropicalstormsoftware.com> <388B219B-F05D-4FC3-8DA0-603FAAA85013@gmail.com> <1520342388.2489.39.camel@tropicalstormsoftware.com> <e84acf00-93a5-cb77-81e2-aeb75ca7b39f@labn.net>