Re: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-dlep-da-credit-extension-04.txt

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Mon, 05 March 2018 21:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=labn.net; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version :Date:Message-ID:From:References:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Cc:Content-ID: Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc :Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe: List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=lqCd59jPLUuPK09nIYp7jUhENqbgz//5O70jXup3swk=; b=gb37us/lXkjnptrZf5XedQmDft 8OoQysQ5qiR4OlhTgzNMOF9O0cABj/xWzX3NVAK7rAQDMB4c110PvKl0M3Ikp5GD6FNwhh0kaA2Yv kRnrTE+sHsAoXgSS2p6B0iWz2;