[manet] AB#1 Review for draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric (DAT metric for RFC7181)

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Sun, 14 September 2014 12:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=/y34ZGHUo9Dl734+B2OWEKRaMc3XO9ZH1SKBukrFaB4=; b=ujSeP+bQMndy7sZYWAG2HqNScox7nZL19MjYhEv5n35/svR/g63GbsNP5q+4BldzDM 2HDSN5Qo+keHP+yfoo5soHLrIfBKPHW2klytcRfw5ar1q+RcbHaz2gslU239rq7EcRYn cXPlr2czImiq5+uT57grT1GEVHTxF4g7RXmrQ4/D091ju4TD6HpNv1SBpmJ1y7FBjfoE oaTQjkkDwMr9u5ux4mCtcYK1BBO6zleDfS/tKlAF+GoWm27zdr0T0xPN5alIaDV69KrB uIoJ+wNxz42/zGMHNnuCNuVUkrrNFOojLrF6a7KifGBjzKdNJH1vi/MQoMH6eBtut9hu 6spg==