Re: [manet] draft-lou-manet-sturp-00 (was Re: IETF 117 draft agenda posted)

Christopher Dearlove <christopher.dearlove@gmail.com> Sun, 16 July 2023 22:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1689545466; x=1692137466; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=s8RRpuNI6bGAztXDg0lqypqkpo7zLu/AHvuihDtbGxU=; b=LtddoPEJHyGW1Vx4GlAMOGhHDC3WiyVuMVW6RH4N9yRi2G2AK3OfMx/zL7H+RXg99w OjM2apdl3n5tMG8FFqFEpxqo2S823/SClTe0EG+DzGigmuC5LrjBoz/Xjm3GULXKeCpO ZV9I0xc2wfMdLWpZnX7PuHoZivnMkX4WD+8YYMqpKeR4qE9jqfwi53pEbwHab4cE+E8C 4qtta+SDG4uLhpDFjktUiHxDT9Y0o659R8VFZwEeW/9NzkBsUpSodaL+V+Ktc5oX2z6g hfqfayDfzLJ388MsSsgg/MFq+65XLtNjV6q+2Fo5AQHE6OCIgrwNLfh58VA1wC2Iclun rRcw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1689545466; x=1692137466; h=references:to:cc:in-reply-to:date:subject:mime-version:message-id :from:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=s8RRpuNI6bGAztXDg0lqypqkpo7zLu/AHvuihDtbGxU=; b=SgufvfIwa1DF1TaoKX83tjLZFUPqE/WLGF6FGzc3qHCDwUssxOIuGU9uZfICX9rFD3 yLHkXcycEq3UnPDujw3YRlwWkhv5jNE/+U2udgc5MQ04wfgiGXsjDPveCpB8TKcpnWD2 ZcOlWt5lQUEuFefOGe1z5Ngz0U5OYOhhwDfRvzNSAqA535UDLO7a6Xi20AGPc8IAll62 WowsN58XuBHM6/yzOlDz9r00y1PZs+SfVxwFH9R0py5JolDwjuNbXJPaBG5n4LM/YuFb sOEqFQQ1p2pRw9DYR6h+7fjpDohYvEtG/ojNlliYg9no2+vkGU9PcFr6+4cI4fbBjL+7 msXg==