Re: [manet] TLV naming draft

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Mon, 05 January 2015 10:02 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Stan Ratliff <ratliffstan@gmail.com>, "Justin Dean (jdean@itd.nrl.navy.mil)" <jdean@itd.nrl.navy.mil>, "manet@ietf.org" <manet@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 10:01:58 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]
Cc: "Thomas Heide Clausen (thomas@thomasclausen.org)" <thomas@thomasclausen.org>
Subject: Re: [manet] TLV naming draft

Happy New Year all,

December having been a bit snowed under, I haven't got back to this. As this period is well passed, can I assume that we can reissue draft-dearlove-manet-tlv-naming as draft-ietf-manet-tlv-naming? As is our usual practice, this will be unchanged. (Were there any major issues we would do an -01 of the former first, but there aren't, I believe, even any minor issues raised.)

Christopher

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Information Assurance Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687