Re: [manet] Reactive protocol decision process, for the record thoughts

Ulrich Herberg <ulrich@herberg.name> Sat, 16 February 2013 17:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herberg.name; s=dkim; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=H7wL+Ue7LhpPVkvJ00Z6qmK/suSRxupMUqlvkO8OFps=; b=f9FfG38edEvmH+mc3JzNbXjGo6aOpLmtglfbyFjLMr8y6rJagaz8iVh89SHe70DXdN U7VHl7+au/6OBtoFR/VYFMyEyC0pIx0QYOQ7IEERxopFFe2i5M3vuZNatAaV9T3uWz0h 4DmQMiWVnseL+rEGPzt9ZU3epsrgeeas4+OZY=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-gm-message-state; bh=H7wL+Ue7LhpPVkvJ00Z6qmK/suSRxupMUqlvkO8OFps=; b=HR9lFv11TBRt0QU8T2AhCLATHGpC33KrGsaz4qp1EMSOoTYk2piXFF8Bpdj4ys37Pb S7lc0A2Fc7OoGkYYUQfe9NvPLtdr2tsymodboPRDldRMeI5iNGEiBrdZkZhU5VLNHnSR NgWrOYJ7HbfQVHcT/ohldB380OzMEWZSh1VoGGgsjcv2S18f3zHiXDYfFKvF+r0FxOji jHU3GOHvU5AjQ8ZYqnE6eFOkl+yHUVuilM/4JYiKpyW7vI+CDtmnIcUI7cqMLi0MJXbD dNOIzv6OVecJwSEWue/04Qo2b8Kc5oSA9mFst+yZhwPxQwg3PTZ6w3vza/TWlBoM+J6m EBAQ==