Re: [marf] Working group status, and progress on the active documents

"Hilda Fontana" <hfontana@ecertsystems.com> Thu, 01 September 2011 19:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ecertsystems.com; s=google; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language:disposition-notification-to; bh=CFCHLzJVZPdVCWG/0vHd4nYOZxjSsNjXjU6vsrJ5efA=; b=mKg66x7j6KSxa7afdOuA5796VfLx6xrARv5KypTxss6dLnuEDdMQhK1lv98sofvbnz dJ3oZHA0W4b5rHLSuei7aJMyHHWcth+BLH6PlQMEZHLb4cmxjdnKuWjlucHdCKJuOBr8 X6Ci2ZjnjTBAHCXr0iZMRfU+xU8T861LZ6Rps=