Re: [Masque] Unifying CONNECT-IP Proposals

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sat, 28 August 2021 00:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=gs7R/bn5XAafQCxU5nmO9qYw0HS+kqgkL3zsrmSl0pQ=; b=ZlK00OcpKVs8IJ9M+02pdKVcsH8pM52EYHIIzlLARDuSfh/qa8QTuFweqNfdikTYPf lOqehFzBRQT/l+Rhx6rbrVQEjABkffG4VlIzOXcSOt7uUJZkpe/EVYcn1KzAybmVuJWc vmIgm8/fl1b3M7rCqLyaCw4RYeNwlzScCvcCSOOJ7O4572IR1aRqvc76gkTqBc7kfgbX nBZ/HxGTy2M4/YL6ER4UxFQDzRxk9nzXEdAY6ecm1Ggw+rMuYHkpKQpps3UjG1fot0m7 LZVDeM/uWIUrirtlVMwYf6I4hE5i060oiMtBdshW6XLMJoq/2qy4rFYNL1QlF6soCmJT UDvg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gs7R/bn5XAafQCxU5nmO9qYw0HS+kqgkL3zsrmSl0pQ=; b=RKsMISuue82N3zLXnICBagrCtTud/5tsVMGaUMzI0wGAcX6P3rEO7JD+eEMkdalICq qhUH3j1s+wE8kXTrHt7/kMkQHuRQb1z/AFZi//ivBgEjPA4V6+rbxE/IfB1u2aigXOJY kzooSpcZEjjq5iKBBjU9xfobupkeqAIHWI8HZsezrkpfzyTuZBs7fu3PiWEos0Gr+DMY DkdAxuArjO4d0LuLybkNij8oo298glX8UyKfbuXx6GFxJljPwjw4O9Q7o/zUI3PLPQqp RsSKADfNXRYhj2YTfKpD6lLSwoULJw5qe6aHNG+hkobkcgeggLrLaDI1lc30WQLO3uUe Hxig==