Re: [Masque] Unifying CONNECT-IP Proposals

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Mon, 30 August 2021 17:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JXsXIM6ZyVB1bWZrQoaMzvd74Pgw5yGpe49usWKKRdE=; b=ktMZPu+VAKYxf+H6TfFmjTWXtC0ub9oXyFQOIj0gFe7XC4CbflltZ5uNZG5mWQ7ZUT FxIStd1NejLVWo+h+ErumIuxnbopDaupyMgwDU9uvft8XOHbNBS82lt15yuvXvzDTDdO VvE4+M8zUiiIlQOauSNvo5Z9u9hYGtVIVCtisA8xVA9aJJfeRpzxUtCyXesaz7oawkTd gLKAKW6zmo/Q2cUdWQYFAtnsRrEANAOKqu1EgmQL3vJwE7zmYpT31vSgLwjQpu4iPZzr y9yHnGzCdDDT+vyHy9tsmPV5QWumzdeSD2zSkinDC0283nd/RcgLPILE7DnDEaHwaVmx mvcg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JXsXIM6ZyVB1bWZrQoaMzvd74Pgw5yGpe49usWKKRdE=; b=cttv4gQS4iDpMxB9/IHanOTPlG2UnjqNmywB8qy1Y5hxIuqASLUpCXbTgW2MCm95Az seVOoU5ur2qweYvNpDivRY+YCD3tzHIERUHx7RjECOIT7YM/v5AMsUxVJOy5/UPF2rKJ m95aJLbPnDRs2vjGbd0tucjGyTv920HkpKWsS/5GXDb8icmls9SonjtVVbUmOWw6fjop X+EQeHhYYEUwJYF+a02D8UcvQ//WGDxw3rcArnFGay72YQYZ61ECJRl3YrgHO0RxN8Ch Ue2H0lTDQDqndKVpVXrAx9AhHyQTT38dZ6fzajNRX9jVOAFjyNApL6BLexR21VpSjn7i OFTA==