Re: [MBONED] addrarch: IANA allocations and assignments

Toerless Eckert <eckert@cisco.com> Wed, 20 December 2006 23:46 UTC

Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:46:42 -0800
From: Toerless Eckert <eckert@cisco.com>
To: David Meyer <dmm@1-4-5.net>
Subject: Re: [MBONED] addrarch: IANA allocations and assignments
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2279; t=1166658403; x=1167522403; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=eckert@cisco.com; z=From:=20Toerless=20Eckert=20<eckert@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[MBONED]=20addrarch=3A=20IANA=20allocations=20and=20a ssignments |Sender:=20; bh=SZxLPX1BHpiSWKtd7X3jumC56jsF5hw9DM00KshmpcI=; b=Ej+pCOEg8k7Fwd07TEGf7cRffn+I1yIcagnH0CP0g063v76+5qlXHDajngn0BAsUdUne6bcJ 3HMJJaI9/NjAIRjgmETkoboDgBQlQlZ6gt4ev1M2X1qC0BScp0fNNUZ0;