Re: [MBONED] addrarch: IANA allocations and assignments

Toerless Eckert <eckert@cisco.com> Wed, 20 December 2006 21:10 UTC

Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:10:01 -0800
From: Toerless Eckert <eckert@cisco.com>
To: David Meyer <dmm@1-4-5.net>
Subject: Re: [MBONED] addrarch: IANA allocations and assignments
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=1946; t=1166649002; x=1167513002; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim6002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=eckert@cisco.com; z=From:=20Toerless=20Eckert=20<eckert@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[MBONED]=20addrarch=3A=20IANA=20allocations=20and=20a ssignments |Sender:=20; bh=2+ZZB/Tf1qnCRlojwHdGHYqAIUYePk/9JbxIjWdfBq8=; b=o3KVzylOYdCOSDlOwO2lBoY9m+zFGnWvSkGUi4IdBq/3hWZKxJ9mhtseQzfe877YkwBcsL/o zLLCWZa4zBAt5mil7svM2UcnNL7UUKxY7yx4Cu61WPAewWl71BW5w68U;