Re: [MBONED] WGLC for draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp (fwd)

"TARAPORE, PERCY S" <pt5947@att.com> Mon, 29 February 2016 15:52 UTC

From: "TARAPORE, PERCY S" <pt5947@att.com>
To: Tim Chown <tjc@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Leonard Giuliano <lenny@juniper.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 15:51:38 +0000
x-originating-ip: [130.10.217.28]
Cc: "mboned@ietf.org" <mboned@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [MBONED] WGLC for draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp (fwd)

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your comments. We just responded to Lenny’s email – we agree with the comments on use of SSM and have accepted Lenny’s draft text for the next version.

Regarding your other comments, we will look through the draft in an effort to try and shorten the amount of text. We will have another version ready in time for the April IETF meeting.

Thanks again,

Percy