Re: [MBONED] Mail regarding draft-tissa-pim-mcastoam

"Tissa Senevirathne (tsenevir)" <tsenevir@cisco.com> Tue, 20 March 2012 03:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=tsenevir@cisco.com; l=4067; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1332213756; x=1333423356; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=q30DvJsnD/DLyV3wli6GBYc2eVyZEfOVEKujQRsHquY=; b=asL/P1mRCVdFV8W74cZyMej8mRaQkb1yN0EseUW18etGr1wGDdeNPhd4 eJ6VMrhsbXOx8ojmeEidkpYvUtzNweG8mvRZukzJZ8yfaZ2ve+nwMWcxK Us7H1jekHaJazmSQzbknj6bYhJ0uZyEhO0ZJWeBq2Nm6U3ODRrjlVx8UZ Y=;