Re: [MBONED] Mail regarding draft-tissa-pim-mcastoam

"Tissa Senevirathne (tsenevir)" <tsenevir@cisco.com> Wed, 21 March 2012 02:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=tsenevir@cisco.com; l=5011; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1332298217; x=1333507817; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=n3N0AfJyw22RSgk5EzB8d0mbUs2vt4f6Kb6ers4n4mI=; b=bDbq/ptB0nboZto/by/KETlbKG/MLss+Bh16i2TAI7fo5UTA3LO7ZGFN eq1V7o+YgTzrF8jNPxfUSNj+GtuB6bwhD7bRbnQErTJFySZDsjAeCVrte jiQhhx2XoXZU5iz7Hj8KMZ5OD9F0eaBkroRsE9qB92ZW4W42jY1gkdouO U=;