Re: [MBONED] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-22: (with COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 08 February 2018 03:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=uTtxXsJFuks6ODnQvF0YENvTagABZZ7/EZ8spuqywvY=; b=DaWGnnFEwA0lIDKKIC8EGLeam2Mrtfurkeo4Kb+h+I5S3Q//Oegpgh1aELvHMl5occ hM0OP3kL1CZvqewd9oe9Cpqldv0nwNTo+61B6V4jVfVBfBFfEPqCs7AezEgeQpUS4qML eXa2fFPfO00GcduQIJLRXDXDuWHmT893nVA8Ddmi+m9RWPtSaIhIQBtvSFzMHsR2RVXx 2XZyiywOdvHgJn+AGDpARegN1//b5GOmoN1WpUdcmh6K2Rbtc7b3QVALoruSF1ptGCbG uTKgsS8j9c5wmtSIo0tOojHHE4nIjfljIzPRJE0viE+HF/w4CJPZZ4W4QNVJ7fVoIwv4 jiaA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=uTtxXsJFuks6ODnQvF0YENvTagABZZ7/EZ8spuqywvY=; b=ebP2PLmxoizrNK5ddYfSSBQSatbIoTmQdT5pjSM2zhH9BDvym937gakupLLpUq+wMu HfgTBX5qOAMZrQF40PV3hJWQcPHdsB8EhV8srFNeTroNIvnFehr0+mDvERVmSXTms4Gs JcOgmO17D0jNG3SGtPNv1/Wcui4Bt18FCheijspKI4VF1Nvsn5MRpxUs+AEAdTQqEmuz ZqpACFuxxqptcFx1K141uM7P7LtyuYmvWhbznJKUny2cflBk24f4d+PQeVeiGDHAkk8V +yhrk4WCIdW+QGZ5hV8MrLK3O6s1jxECieUjUmKsPZUIebrH6+gdHLTPa9UtG7y3TsfA ZMOQ==