Re: [MBONED] "MLDv2 Procedures for Link-Layer Unicast Delivery of Multicast"

Toerless Eckert <eckert@cisco.com> Mon, 01 April 2013 20:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5109; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1364848161; x=1366057761; h=date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:in-reply-to; bh=B56cuRAFXm6Xytc3OLa4OtT1DX8m/MQVaraZfuA0GDI=; b=M7Uuwu6XopEaPlOWB3xjQ0gl3F5RNP1tyO4eKAMIFPDg9AdeA3wXS7E8 gCtYfDJADjAWzza6WaQ7FHbF+GiH2lz/qJcqPodryGtfrxODL+rZvNHLW 6WkKFO8vCLTG2IVKAuWs6r5vb6OUXzF8tDOeqGbNpFW/WtyKpJEeNBYIH s=;